My first studio album, entitled, "One Song at a Time", is now at the mixing and mastering stage.
I have dreamed of making an album like this for a long time, and now it's finally approaching reality!
I just wrapped up the recording at Aaron Youngberg's Swingfingers Studio in nearby Fort Collins, Colorado with a stellar group of musicians, most of whom are busy with their own bands, including:
- Erin Youngberg - upright bass
- Charlie Rose (Elephant Revival) - banjo and pedal steel
- Tyler Grant (Grant Farm) - acoustic and Telecaster guitar
- Jake Simpson (Lil Smokies Band) - fiddle and mandolin
- Damon Smith (Haldon Walford and the High Beams Band) - percussion and harmony vocals
- Andy Dunnigan (Lil Smokies Band Leader) - dobro
- Greg Blake - bluegrass guitar and harmony vocals
- Mollie O’Brien - harmony vocals
- Sally Van Meter - dobro.
Special thanks to KC Groves, who assembled all of this amazing talent and is producing the album, and to Aaron Youngberg for engineering the recordings.
You can be a part of bringing this album to life by participating in my Indiegogo campaign!