Thank you Western Colorado University! We had so much fun, we were well received, and had a great night! A special thank you to Dean Himes and Lonesome Rolan! Not only did Rolan do our sound engineering, but he played keyboards and also his famous BIG RED! The crowd went crazy!
On Monday, August 19th, I visited the venue in Arvada where we will be providing the music for the Farm-to-Table-Dinner Fundraiser for Western State Colorado University. I wanted to give them an idea of the music they will hear along with our cool Western look!
Please consider signing up for our email newsletter. We'll keep you informed about our performance schedule and other news about the Hippie Buckaroos.
We promise not to share your information with anyone else, and to only use your email address for these communications from The Hippie Buckaroos. You can unsubscribe at any time and that will be the end of it.
To subscribe - just go here.
My first studio album, entitled, "One Song at a Time", is now at the mixing and mastering stage.
I have dreamed of making an album like this for a long time, and now it's finally approaching reality!
I just wrapped up the recording at Aaron Youngberg's Swingfingers Studio in nearby Fort Collins, Colorado with a stellar group of musicians, most of whom are busy with their own bands, including:
- Erin Youngberg - upright bass
- Charlie Rose (Elephant Revival) - banjo and pedal steel
- Tyler Grant (Grant Farm) - acoustic and Telecaster guitar
- Jake Simpson (Lil Smokies Band) - fiddle and mandolin
- Damon Smith (Haldon Walford and the High Beams Band) - percussion and harmony vocals
- Andy Dunnigan (Lil Smokies Band Leader) - dobro
- Greg Blake - bluegrass guitar and harmony vocals
- Mollie O’Brien - harmony vocals
- Sally Van Meter - dobro.
Special thanks to KC Groves, who assembled all of this amazing talent and is producing the album, and to Aaron Youngberg for engineering the recordings.
You can be a part of bringing this album to life by participating in my Indiegogo campaign!